Rumble is a low frequency rumble that occurs with turntables. If the reader recovers recordings on vynil discs passing them to other media, this filter interposed between the output of the turntable and the media input can be of great use. The circuit consists of a high-pass filter of an 1986 English magazine and can be mounted with a BC548 with the changes we made from the original version. The source must have excellent filtration. Input cables and output signals must be shielded. For a stereo version mount a circuit for each channel and powered by a common source both.






N° of component